June 3, 2012

Jakarta Maghrib

I don’t know why...
Just because I have visited Jakarta last month I get stuck in everything related to Jakarta.
Whenever I hear the word Jakarta I’ll directly get involved on that discussion.
Although I don’t have a good knowledge about Jakarta,
I just pretend to know everything about Jakarta
[hoho, bukannya sok tau ya]

Some days ago, when I come to my friend’s room, Ulfa Zyx Azka,
I find a film entitled “Jakarta Maghrib” in her PC.
I immediately copy it by myself without knowing whether it is a good or bad movie.


Jakarta Maghrib is produced by Indie Picture in 2010.
[Hmmm, dah lama bangeeet ternyata]

Before I explain more about this film,
I just wonder why this film entitled “Jakarta” and “Maghrib
Why is it Jakarta?
Because this film takes place and really happens in Jakarta.
Absolutely... :D
Why is it Maghrib?
Because the scenes of this film are taken while Maghrib.
Maghrib is the time in the evening when the sun disappears out of sight from the sky
in which Moslems must do a prayer.

This film consists of some scenes with different stories.
Those stories certainly show a real situation happened in Jakarta.
Those 5 different short stories are; relationship between husband and wife (Iman Cuma Ingin Nur), relationship among neighbors (Adzan and Menunggu Aki), a little boy (Cerita si Ivan), and love affair (Jalan Pintas).

Here, I just wanna brush up on Jakarta Maghrib based on my own view.
I can find many messages and moral velue through watching this film.
1- Iman Cuma Ingin Nur
Love your family.
“Charity begins at home”
2- Adzan
Life is for a time. Do your best!
“The best things in life are free”
3- Menunggu Aki
Respect to others, esp to our neighbors.

4- Cerita si Ivan
Don’t be a liar. Tell the truth!
“After the feast comes the reckoning”
5- Jalan Pintas
Think positively and maturely.
“Actions speak louder than words”

No comments:

Post a Comment