This is our
fifth week joining IAP which means the end of this week we will have a
graduation party.
Are you happy?
For sure, finally we finish this program =)
Are you sad?
Yeah.. It might be difficult to see each other (classmates) next time =(
At least don’t say good bye since we are still studying in the same university so that there is a chance to meet and greet in the future (I mean after graduation).
At least don’t say good bye since we are still studying in the same university so that there is a chance to meet and greet in the future (I mean after graduation).
I’ll miss
you, guys.
![]() |
| Selfie time before certificate presentation - A class |
After receiving the certificate, there is a FREE photo for students.
| Nice photos. I like it so much :) |

No comments:
Post a Comment