Stay up until nite..
I don’t realize that it is 1 a.m and I still can’t close my eyes.
Hmm, the days run very fast, this is the last of May >_<
It means that I should pack my “everything” I have
It sounds I’m being drive out from my dorm, hiks,, T_T
It means that I should pack my “everything” I have
It sounds I’m being drive out from my dorm, hiks,, T_T
There’re so many agendas in the last minutes I stay in this dorm.
Some competitions are such a daily activity that must be enjoyed with.
Yeah, it needs much energy to shout my dorm’s yell-yell.
Khadijah Al-Kubra...
![]() |
| My Guardian, Ustad Aunul Hakim. |
![]() |
| BBM, The Biggest Bright Moment of Khadijah Al-Kubra |
Better to say It is very difficult to leave this lovely dorm.
I get many unforgetable memories and experiences there.
I get many unforgetable memories and experiences there.
My roommates, my colleagues, my advisors, my guardians and everyone
that I can’t mentio n their names (security, gardener, and so on)
I’ll remember you whenever and wherever I’m.
Salam “Satu Ma’had Sejuta Kenangan”


Nice ^^b
ReplyDeleteThanks
DeleteHappy knowing u practice ur English
ReplyDeleteThe show must go on!!!
Me too.. So sad..
ReplyDeleteHiks,, Hiks,, Gak ketemu dikau lagi.
DeleteKeep in touch yach :)